Specializing in Window & Door Applications – We make the finish to fit the performance and aesthetic needs of your product and your process, not the other way around.
- Formulations are customized to your specific needs:
- Accommodations for application environment, process application methods and varying levels of automation
- Engineered to resist blocking for easier processing and handling
- Primers offer higher solid content to provide excellent hide and coverage in a single coat – also available tinted for dark topcoat applications
- Topcoats provide the durability, appearance and performance characteristics to meet stringent industry standards
- Low waste / reclaimable finishes with improved transfer efficiencies
- Excellence in adhesion and cohesion – great compatibility with topcoat applications
- Consistency in viscosity and finish build
- Window and Door Manufacturer Association (WDMA) Specification Compliant and experienced with Hallmark testing requirements
Currently serving major window suppliers providing a variety of finishes for wood, composite and vinyl.
Finishes to fit the performance and aesthetic needs of your product and your process, not the other way around.
Click below to learn more about GreenLight Coatings® and how we can help your business
Anatomy of a Quality Finish
Better Chemistry Starts Here
We supply finishes that meet the standards
required for compliance with a wide range of
national and international organizations and
green certifications including LEED.