Waterborne and Water+UV Curable Coatings for Cabinets & Casework
GreenLight Coatings® offer solutions for your cabinet and casework needs including: wipe and no-wipe stains, glazes, sealers, primers, and topcoats – everything you need to bring out the beauty of the wood.
- Formulations are customized to your specific needs:
- Accommodations for application environment, process application methods and varying levels of automation
- Drying/curing methods including air dry, oven dry and UV curing
- Consistent and repeatable color & gloss – quality tested and lab-confirmed on every order
- Low waste / reclaimable finishes with improved transfer efficiencies
- Excellence in adhesion and cohesion designed for your product/substrate
- Consistency in viscosity and finish build
- Excellent water resistance, chemical resistance, and scratch resistance
- Meeting the standards required for compliance with the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA)
- Currently serving major cabinet & casework manufacturers
providing a variety of paints, stains, and ultra-clear topcoat options
Finishes to fit the performance and aesthetic needs of your product and your process, not the other way around.
Click below to learn more about GreenLight Coatings® and how we can help your business
Anatomy of a Quality Finish
Better Chemistry Starts Here
We supply finishes that meet the standards
required for compliance with a wide range of
national and international organizations and
green certifications including LEED.